University Crest

Banned Newsgroups list?

Simon Lyall slyall@i...
Sun Dec 27 22:08:54 NZDT 1998

Just wondering if anyone has the list of newsgroups that Internal Affairs
distributed a while back which ISPs are not advised to carry?

I think this was done on an unofficial basis and no-one around here seems
to have the actual list. I don't carry a large number of the suspect
groups but I want to be sure none have been accidentally added. Any
pointers welcome.

Also wearing one of my other Hats are any sites interested in exchanging
newsfeeds for nz.* newsgroups (plus local posts) with usenet.net.nz? .
Currently I'm exchanging feeds with a few large ISPs but more is always
better.

--
Simon Lyall.              |   Newsmaster   | Work: simon.lyall@i...
Network Admin             |    Ftpmaster   | Home: simon@d...