University Crest

[nznog] NZNOG

Donald Neal d.neal@w...
Sat Feb 14 15:27:51 NZDT 1998

OK, in reponse to Roger Hicks' posting below I've added the people named in
the headers of his message to a mailing list I've called nznog. The address
to send mail to is nznog@l... There's a fair amount else the
Majordomo and related software on that box can do, but there doesn't seem a
lot of point to explaining that just yet.

Could people receiving this please reply to me verifying that thye have
seen it?

Oh, and I am interested in Arronb's ideas.

- Donald Neal