University Crest

Possible IP addresses for WIX

Rex Croft, 07 838 4597 CCC_REX@w...
Wed Jul 1 13:56:01 NZST 1998

Hello.

I have seen the discussion of the need for routable IP address space for
connections to WIX.  Or at least address space that no one else is using.

While Waikato University ran the NZGate service we had several customers
renumber and return their old IP address space to us.  I never actually
got arround to informing Internic, so I now have some class Cs that I
know are unused.

Looking through my "IP to delete" mail folder I found:

Dunedin City Council    202.7.0.0 - 202.7.1.0

This was returned to us years ago.

Please feel free to use this address space for WIX.

(Do let me know if you decide to use it, so that I don't return it by accident
 in the distant future.)

	- Rex Croft
---------