University Crest

[nznog] Re: Notes from NZNOG 05 history of peering session

Ian McDonald imcdnzl@g...
Tue Feb 15 15:45:50 NZDT 2005

Folks,

I have now taken all of Joe's notes and shifted them into WLUG Wiki at:
http://www.wlug.org.nz/NewZealandInternetHistory

It is great to see that people have added quite a bit as well - thanks.

We are looking at this being picked up and shifted to the WAND group
site sometime but it will be posted when this is done.

Regards,

Ian McDonald