University Crest

[wlug-committee] Intro to Linux Seminars

wlug-committee archive index About the wlug-committee list Mailing lists home
To The University of Waikato HomepageWaikato Home > Waikato Mailing Lists > wlug-committee Info > wlug-committee archives
John R. McPherson jrm21@c...
Thu Feb 12 16:21:18 NZDT 2004

Matt Brown wrote:

> 1) Intro to GNU/Linux/OSS
> 2) Bash
> 3) Emacs
> 4) Security
> 5) Applications
> 6) Summary, Q&A

I'm prepared to do the bash one or the security one...
I haven't seen any of the old ones. I presume this relates to file
permissions/process permissions etc rather than network security?

John