University Crest

[wlug-committee] wlug library

wlug-committee archive index About the wlug-committee list Mailing lists home
To The University of Waikato HomepageWaikato Home > Waikato Mailing Lists > wlug-committee Info > wlug-committee archives
John R. McPherson jrm21@c...
Thu Mar 4 17:01:22 NZDT 2004

hoiho now has something semi-functional up and running on

It is currently very ugly, I'll work on putting stuff in the headers and
footers later.

Only anyone logged on as the library "admin" user can add/edit items; if
you want to add or edit items, contact me to get the password.

Currently there are no items in there to see...