University Crest

[wlug-committee] wlug library

wlug-committee archive index About the wlug-committee list Mailing lists home
To The University of Waikato HomepageWaikato Home > Waikato Mailing Lists > wlug-committee Info > wlug-committee archives
John R. McPherson jrm21@c...
Thu Mar 4 17:01:22 NZDT 2004

Ok,

hoiho now has something semi-functional up and running on
http://library.wlug.org.nz/

It is currently very ugly, I'll work on putting stuff in the headers and
footers later.

Only anyone logged on as the library "admin" user can add/edit items; if
you want to add or edit items, contact me to get the password.

Currently there are no items in there to see...

John