University Crest

[wlug-committee] Blade Server from CHCH

wlug-committee archive index About the wlug-committee list Mailing lists home
To The University of Waikato HomepageWaikato Home > Waikato Mailing Lists > wlug-committee Info > wlug-committee archives
James Pluck papabearnz@g...
Wed Nov 28 16:18:27 NZDT 2007

I've had a call from Poste Haste.  The server has arrived but they refuse to
deliver it to me because the weight of one of the parcels is over 40kg.
Does anyone have a van that they can use so we can arrange to pick up the

James Pluck
PalmOS Ergo Sum
"Dear IRS: I would like to cancel my subscription.
Please remove my name from your mailing list..."