University Crest

[wlug-committee] [Fwd: Blades]

wlug-committee archive index About the wlug-committee list Mailing lists home
To The University of Waikato HomepageWaikato Home > Waikato Mailing Lists > wlug-committee Info > wlug-committee archives
Daniel Lawson daniel@m...
Mon Sep 3 10:19:48 NZST 2007

Forwarded from a long-time #wlug channel participant, Criggie.

When he first said "Some blades" I didn't realise he also meant an
entire chassis.

Is the committee interested?