University Crest

[wlug] the Wiki

Perry Lorier perry@c...
Sat Feb 22 01:42:03 NZDT 2003

The wiki is getting a lot of good content, and a lot of visitors (who
appear to be finding what they want).  We're even getting a few people
from overseas finding the wiki, and deciding to contribute on a
semi-regular basis because they find it interesting.  The web stats are
available here:

What I'd like to do for the next week is try and get everyone (yes that
means you too!) to wiki at least one useful page a day.  If you're stuck
for idea's, try or or

Hopefully if everyone contributes one page a day for 7 days, we'll have
a whole heap of new and interesting content, keeping the site a useful
reasource for many more months to come.

so, off you go to and wiki something today :)

- --
Is this really happening?
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Only when you are sure they have you, can you stop being paranoid