University Crest

[wlug] Website Redesign

Matt Brown matt@m...
Mon Jun 6 01:42:47 NZST 2005

The more observant of you may notice that the WLUG Wiki is sporting a
fancy new look.

We'll probably roll this theme out across the other resources (Library /
Webmail, and Planet WLUG (coming soon)) when we get some spare time.

As with all new things there might be a few bugs lurking in the new
theme, if you spot any please let me know.

While I am semi-interested in comments on the new layout, I'm going to
have a very low tolerance for comments like "the fonts look ugly" or
"the fonts are too big" unless you're actually interested in making a
positive contribution to improving the situation (and that generally
means the email includes a diff for the .css that you think fixes the
problem).

Thanks to John, Perry and the others who have helped in the
implementation of this new theme. Graphic design credits go to my wife
Katalina.

Kind Regards

--
Matt Brown