University Crest

[wlug] hoiho moving - service disruption

Matt Brown matt@m...
Fri Nov 25 15:54:57 NZDT 2005

Hi All,

As many of you probably know from previous posts to the list earlier
this week hoiho's current hosting arrangements are coming to an end.

Over the weekend we'll be moving hoiho from its current home at Tintz
Digital to the Orcon Internet datacentre. Unfortunately most services
offered by hoiho (HTTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, etc) may be unavailable at
various times over the course of the weekend. We are endeavouring to
keep downtime to a minimum of course!

Hoiho should be back up and running at full steam in its new home from
mid Monday morning onwards.

I'm sure I speak for everyone in the LUG when I extend a big thank you
to Tintz for their generous hosting of hoiho to this point, and also to
Orcon Internet for taking over the hosting of hoiho at this point.

Sorry for the late notice about this change. If you have any questions
or urgent problems over the weekend my contact details are below and
please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards

--
Matt Brown