University Crest

[wlug] Flash Player Install on AMD processors

Bruce Kingsbury zcat@z...
Sun Jan 31 19:26:29 NZDT 2010

sudo apt-get install flashplugin-nonfree

It's possible that you need to enable the
universe/restricted/multiverse repositories first and reload the
package information. You can do that through Synaptic or Software
Sources.