University Crest

[wlug] Wiki usage

John Billings john@n...
Wed Mar 3 11:23:43 NZDT 2010

Hi Matt,

Some of us on the committee have talked about testing an upgrade of
the wiki in our backup server (tarua.wlug.org.nz).   We have Lenny
installed there now, (maybe we should upgrade to squeeze first since
it will be stable theoretically soon) and would like to have a go at
upgrading to a new stack, postgres 8.4/9, php5 ect...

John M pointed me to the svn repo, but I just found this page:

http://www.wlug.org.nz/WlugWikiPatches

That was last edited about 4 years ago.   I wonder if we should check
out the code from svn.wlug.org.nz or look at getting code from
wherever phpwiki is at now, and look at adding back in any
customizations?  Anyhow any advice is appreciated, btw if anyone else
wants to help, please let the committee know.

John