University Crest

[wlug] Photo archives

John jaytee@c...
Mon Mar 8 20:23:25 NZDT 2010

Hi All,
Due to some awful archiving. I have around 1500 digital still images
that have been duplicated triplicated or more in a number of
folders,C/D's and DVD's on a number of drives. I would like to know if
there is a way I can dump ALL the directories into one folder then run a
"find dupes" type program that would ensure that I did not delete any of
my original photos.
Regards   John