University Crest

[wlug] CLI help

Cameron Rangeley cameron.rangeley@t...
Tue Mar 9 16:14:01 NZDT 2010

Thanks

I just tried the following variations with the following results.

ARGON:/home # find /path/* -name "*.sql" -exec mysql -p password -h < {} \;
-bash: {}: No such file or directory

ARGON:/home/ # find /path/ -name "*.sql" -exec mysql -p password -h < {} \;
-bash: {}: No such file or directory

ARGON:/home/ # find /path/* -exec mysql -p password -h < {} \;
-bash: {}: No such file or directory

Cameron Rangeley
Technical Director

Phone:               +64 9 970 5550