University Crest

[wlug] Require iso's - fedora 12 & 13 , and Ubuntu server

Gregory Machin clubbing80s@g...
Mon Mar 29 22:37:14 NZDT 2010

Hi
I if anyone has the ISO's for fedora 12 and 13 , and Ubuntu 9.10 and
won't mind copying them onto my usb drive please drop me an email.

Thanks
Gregory Machin
+64211844347
www.linuxpro.co.nz