University Crest

[wlug] wlug Digest, Vol 225, Issue 15

Jodi Thomson jodit@p...
Tue Mar 30 16:09:35 NZDT 2010

On 03/30/2010 04:01 PM, stephen pearce wrote:
> we have fedora 12 dvd for i386 and 64 bit .. I did not know 13 was available

Fedora 13 isn't scheduled for release until 2010-05-11

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/13/Schedule

Which is just in time for a clean reinstall of my laptop to clear out
the cruft :)

cheers
--
Jodi Thomson
Systems Engineer

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before."