We hit a bit of a roadblock with the release last week caused by some
technical debt in our continuous integration testing, this has now been
completely overhauled to prevent issues in the immediate future. This week
we have a bunch of fixes in there as well as a significant refactor of our
stacking code to make it easier for us to extend in future.
As always, to install faucet review the installation documentation here:
Highlights for this release include:
- Significant refactoring of stacking implementation for easier ongoing
- Improve test framework used for continuous integration testing.
- Add unit tests for redundant controllers sending flowmods offset in
- Set LLDP interval to max of fast advertise interval and send interval.
- Fix conflict when the same VLAN was referenced by both a name and VLAN
- Fix tunnels having multiple sources across different datapaths.
- Fix tunnel destination could not be a stack port.
- Fix tunnels not being correctly created on warm start if the stack
topology did not change.
- Update dependencies:
- Upgrade grafana to 7.1.4 [apt, docker]
- Upgrade prometheus to 2.20.1 [docker]