After getting carried away coding at the SDN workshop this week I've
gone and flashed an RB750 with the latest openwrt (chaos calmer), and
discovered that the package/dependency management lacks the finesse of
something like debian/ubuntu:
root@OpenWrt:~# opkg install openvswitch
(2.3.1-0dfed4ba9c8a16a1f316d709b7831a4e139472d4) to root...
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies
* kmod-udptunnel4 * kmod-udptunnel6 *
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package openvswitch.
digging deeper, it appears that kmod-udptunnel is built for
but not for the mikrotik fork
- has anyone got this running? im going to build kmod-udptunnel from
source and then opkg install openvswitch, but was hoping i wouldn't
- does anyone have a preference for ar71xx-mikrotik over ar71xx-nand?
i know Dean has deployed ovs from source on older mikrotiks running
attitude adjustment, who else is playing in this space?