This seems an appropriate time to repost this list's AUP. You will note
that crosspostings and political or philosophical discussion are
NZNOG Mailing List Acceptable Use Policy
The NZNOG mailing list exists to provide a forum for the exchange of
technical information and the discussion of implementation issues
that require cooperation among New Zealand network service providers.
In order to continue to provide a useful forum for discussion of
relevant technical issues, users of the list are asked to respect the
1. Discussion will focus on Internet operational and technical
2. Discussion related to meetings of network service providers is
3. Discussion unrelated to these topics is not appropriate.
4. Postings to multiple mailing lists are discouraged.
5. Postings that include foul language, character assassination, and
lack of respect for other participants are unacceptable.
6. Blatant product or service marketing is unacceptable.
7. Postings of a political, philosophical or legal nature are
8. Postings to the list should be in ASCII or MIME encoded as
text/plain. Attachments should not be sent to the list. To
present a document, a suitable URL may be referred to. For
documents of general interest, the use of proprietary file formats
9. Breaches of list etiquette should be dealt with privately with the
offending list user, and should not result in complaints being
sent to the list.
The address root(a)meridian.net.nz has been removed from the list. The
owner of that address is free, of course, to re-subscribe using another
- Donald Neal
Donald Neal | HTTP is everywhere. It could not be so
Service Platforms | pervasive without being good.
Centralised Maintain and Support | Therefore, HTTP is good.
Telecom NZ Ltd | - RFC2324
To unsubscribe from nznog, send email to majordomo(a)list.waikato.ac.nz
where the body of your message reads:
Show replies by date