[Obligatory apology for duplicates...]
Asia Pacific Regional Internet Conference on Operational Technologies
15 - 25 February 2011, Hong Kong
CALL FOR PAPERS
The APRICOT 2011 Programme Committee is now seeking contributions for
Presentations and Tutorials for APRICOT 2011.
We are looking for people and proposals that would:
- Offer a technical tutorial on an appropriate topic; and/or
- Participate in the technical conference sessions as a speaker; and/or
- Convene and chair a Birds of a Feather (BOF) session.
Please submit proposals on-line at
Call for Papers Opens: 29 October 2010
First Deadline for Submissions: 29 November 2010
First Draft Programme Published: 6 December 2010
Final Deadline for Submissions: 4 February 2011
Final Programme Published: 11 February 2011
Final Slides Received: 19 February 2011
The APRICOT Programme is organised in three parts, including
workshops, tutorials and the conference. The APNIC Policy SIG and
Annual Members Meeting will be held during the APRICOT conference.
Topics for tutorials and conference would include amongst others
relevant to Internet Operations and Technologies:
- IPv4 / IPv6 Routing and operations
- IPv4 address runout / IPv6 deployment and transition technologies
- Backbone operations
- ISP and Carrier services
- Network security issues (NSP-SEC, DDoS Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware)
- Peering / IXPs
- DNS / DNSSEC
- Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management,
- Access and Transport Technologies, including broadband deployment,
Cable/DSL, wireless, WiMax, metro ethernet, fiber network, MPLS
- Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, "telepresence",
Draft slides for both tutorials and conference sessions MUST be
provided with CFP submissions otherwise the Programme Committee will
be unable to review the submission. For work in progress, the most
current information available at time of submission is acceptable.
Final slides are to be provided by the specified deadline for
publication on the APRICOT website.
While the majority of speaking slots will be filled by the first
submission deadline, a limited number of slots may be available up to
the final submission deadline for presentations that are exceptionally
timely, important, or of critical operational importance.
Please submit on-line at
Any questions or concerns should be addressed to the Programme
Committee by e-mail.
We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals.
Jonny Martin & Mark Tinka
Co-Chairs, APRICOT Programme Committee