Copying from HTML into Text is not a good idea---because the hyperlinks get
lost ;) But nevertheless some Weka users found it: 3 downloads in six hours,
not bad for the beginning. I assume they google'd or guessed it:
Simple, isn't it?
Btw: Thanks to the Weka developers---you make/made a great job!
From: Martin Szugat [mailto:Martin.Szugat@GMX.net]
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 3:49 PM
Subject: BioWeka 0.2 released
BioWeka 0.2 offers these features:
- Loaders and Savers for the sequence formats: FASTA, GenBank, EMBL and
- Classifiers based on sequence alignment: local and secondary structure
- Evaluators to transform (alignment) scores into (pseudo) likelihoods:
average, sum and maximum score based as well as rank-based evaluators
- Filters for sequence data: RNA/DNA to amino acid translator, RNA to DNA
transcriber, DNA/RNA complement and reverse complement translator, symbol
counter, e.g. for codon usage analysis, sequence analysis, e.g. calculate
average pK values or different amino acid indices based on the AAindex
- Normalizers to normalize feature vectors, e.g. codon usage vectors: sum,
min-max and standard distribution normalization
Feedback is welcome! Send it to bioweka-users(a)lists.sourceforge.net.
Martin Szugat (BioWeka main developer)