A. Pagaltzis wrote:
* Leslie Katz <lesliek(a)ozemail.com.au>
I thought at first that it was that wmv should
have been wma,
but when I made that change, the script still wouldn't work, so
I have to confess that I just can't spot it.
That was indeed what I was talking about. It still won't work?
What does "doesn't work" mean, precisely -- what is it doing and
how is that wrong?
Well, I made that sole change to the script and did exactly what I did
The output I got this time was as follows:
Beethoven1.wma => Beethoven1.wav
Could not find "Beethoven1.wav".
Beethoven2.wma => Beethoven1.wav
Could not find "Beethoven2.wav".
and then the prompt.
During that process, I thought I saw, for the briefest moment, the xmms
window open and close.
Also, when I afterwards checked the directory in which the two wma files
were, I found, in addition to the two wma files (each of which is 599.26
Kbytes in size), two wav files, Beethoven1.wav and Beethoven2.wav. The
first of those files was said to be 44 bytes in size and the second
144.04 Kbytes in size.
That's all the information I'm able to report.