Glenn Factor Uninstalled
1. Uninstalled FreeDHCP software
2. Reset Local Area Network Adapter in Windows
3. Set Linux Connection IPv4 method to Shared with Other Computers
4. Set Linux Connection IPv6 method to Local Link Only.
5. Set KOL Dial up connection to share this connection on AFFORDABLE network
6. I can see and open Windows network from Linux System.
7. I can ping successfully both machines from the other. Both IP
addresses have changed.
Yet I still cant get an internet connection or ping external websites.
Time to get the cheque book out. I wonder if I have mucked up a proxy
setting or something. I don't know, I'm just out of ideas.