For those of us who didn't go to the meeting,
it'd be nice to explain what you've done here - what the new software is, what
it's supposed to do, how we use it.
Here is a quick run-down what happened (at meeting and afterwards):
1. the old wiki has been retired and is now static HTML (wiki.wlug.org.nz)
2. the dokuwiki instance has been taken offline as it only attracted
spam and was never actually in use as far as I'm aware of
3. the elgg instance is now the default homepage (www.wlug.org.nz
4. a new planetplanet configuration has been setup on the same server
hosting all the other web-related instances (eg elgg),
planet.wlug.org.nz points to that now; details:
5. civiCRM is now used for membership management (accessible by
committee members), located at members.wlug.org.nz; will be used in
the future to send out meeting reminders, once fully configured.
If I'm not mistaken, then all stuff should have been moved over from
the old blades onto the Rimu hosting VPS.
Peter Reutemann, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Waikato, NZ
Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174