Due to the unpredictability of the weather out there today, we have
decided that it is best to postpone the Xmas BBQ until a day where we have
a bit more faith in the weather holding up.
So, our revised plan is 6pm, Wednesday 17th. Same deal applies, BYO meat
and drink, some salads, bread and softdrink provided.
Location still at 3 Liston Crescent.
Fingers crossed the weather will be fine !
Hope to see you all there,
Show replies by date