University Crest

[Ada_list] FW: International Design Conference in Aspen; ambient : interface

Ada_list archive index About the Ada_list list Mailing lists home
To The University of Waikato HomepageWaikato Home > Waikato Mailing Lists > Ada_list Info > Ada_list archives
Sean Cubitt SEANC@w...
Sat Jul 17 08:59:27 NZST 2004