Tue Feb 27 16:24:37 NZDT 2018
We are happy to announce we just pushed our 50th release live. In this
release we have a huge performance increase in our Layer 2 and Layer 3
learning code which will enable users to build even larger network segments
on a single controller.
We did have a rework of our BGP implementation staged for release but have
had to revert those changes after finding some show stopper bugs, we expect
to be able to get this out to you in the next release.
Highlights for this release include:
- Upgrade test suite to use OVS 2.9.0 and DPDK 18.02
- Increase L2 and L3 scale baseline to 1024 and 2048 hosts respectively
(many reductions to packet in processing, state expiry, and Prometheus
- Gauge now logs port max/speed changes
- RabbitMQ adaptor support for Pi
- Fix incorrect use of thread for Prometheus client (caused occasional
truncation of metrics in prometheus)
- Fix stacking config changes not being processed via cold start.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Faucet-announce
NOTICE: This is an archive of a public mailing list. The University of Waikato is not responsible for its contents.