Wed Feb 28 18:04:59 NZDT 2018
It's me again. We realised shortly after our release of 1.6.24 there we
introduced some bugs in how learned host statistics were counted and
reported to prometheus. We have elected to correct this bug and immediately
release a fix (plus a couple other goodies we snuck in)
To make up for our mistake I would like to offer some brand new fresh
grafana dashboards that can be used with this version of faucet:
You can see a demo of these dashboards in action on my network here:
As usual faucet is available in the normal places:
Highlights for this release include:
- Fix learned host reporting/counting (bug introduced in 1.6.24)
- Fix dead L3 neighbors not being expired
- Workaround for stale netns in hairpin int. test
- Re-add bgp_connect_mode config option (e.g. peer can be set passive)
- Explicitly decode of_dp_desc_stats labels as UTF8.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Faucet-announce
NOTICE: This is an archive of a public mailing list. The University of Waikato is not responsible for its contents.