University Crest

NOG meeting, Rydges, Rotorua, Friday 16th April.

Roger De Salis rdesalis@c...
Wed Apr 14 13:56:40 NZST 1999

There was a discussion on the list about Joe Abley's beer
capacity, and a potential NOG meeting (and lunch)
at Rydges Rotorua on Friday 16th.

We have no response from the list, so Uniforum extends
an invitation to any Network operators to just turn up
and we will organise something at the time.

Since some of you will not want to drive to Rotorua
for the weekend without a show of hands, a show of hands
would be useful.

Lunch is normally 12ish to 1.45ish.

Donald Neil and Myself are presenting early afternoon.

This being a civilised country, the bar is pretty much open
all the time.

Rgds Roger De Salis

--

 \_    Roger De Salis            Cisco Systems NZ Ltd
 </'   +64 25 481 452            L3, 117 Customhouse Qy