University Crest

NOG meeting, Rydges, Rotorua, Friday 16th April.

Joe Abley jabley@c...
Wed Apr 14 13:09:03 NZST 1999

On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 09:56:40AM +0800, Roger De Salis wrote:
> There was a discussion on the list about Joe Abley's beer
> capacity, and a potential NOG meeting (and lunch)
> at Rydges Rotorua on Friday 16th.
>
> We have no response from the list, so Uniforum extends
> an invitation to any Network operators to just turn up
> and we will organise something at the time.

I'm not going to be able to make it (sorry). I can supply a courier
address for the beer, if anybody needs it.

>    Never underestimate the data transmission capacity (Mb/s)
>         of a station wagon full of the backup tapes.

Never underestimate the list price of a small handful of cisco-badged RAM.

Joe

---------