University Crest

Removal of Late Summit Registration Fees

Sue Leader netwoman@o...
Tue Apr 27 18:18:31 NZST 1999

Greetings all - this is a note to let you know that I referred the issue of the
late registration fee of $15 which takes effect from tomorrow. As this was my
error in failing to note this on the main Summit Agenda page, the Council
has decided to waive the fee. Anyone accidently ticking the late fee box will
have the late fee deducted before the transaction is processed.

Registration fees therefore remain at $20.00 for ISOCNZ members, and $75
for non-members (all GST inc). (Student prices by application). If you are
planning to attend, please register before 5pm Thursday so we can ensure
that we provide enough food etc for you.

Thanks

Sue

Sue Leader - Executive Director
ISOCNZ (Internet Society of New Zealand Inc)
ALERT: National Summit on Internet Governance Changes - April 30 - Auckland
http://www.isocnz.org.nz/summit99.html
Exe.Dir@i...    Voice: +64-4-801-6256    http://www.isocnz.org.nz
Postal: Level 1, (e)-Vision Centre, 282 Wakefield St, Wellington

---------