University Crest

Telecom ATM Fubar.

Simon Lyall simon.lyall@i...
Wed Aug 18 21:49:32 NZST 1999

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, James Tyson wrote:
> I, personally, would love to extend a hefty handshake of congratulations
> to David Dix and his cohorts for completely rooting the Telecom ATM
> network causing several major outages for myself and Simon Lyall to deal
> with.

This isn't actually correct. There were in fact 5 ihug Admins, 1 ihug
engineering manager, 20 ihug Helpdesk operators, 2 CTM operators, 1
Telecom Account Manager, about 6 Telecom Techies (at least thats how many
different ones I talked to) and God knows how many other people all in
a mild start of confusion, panic and flat out work during that period.

--
Simon Lyall.              |   Newsmaster   | Work: simon.lyall@i...
Network Admin             |                | Home: simon@d...

---------