University Crest

[nznog] ESP based Denial of Service

Julie Hendry Julie.Hendry@v...
Wed Aug 19 08:47:09 NZST 2009

not observing it persay but did experience it yesterday.

________________________________

From: nznog-bounces@l...
[mailto:nznog-bounces@l...] On Behalf Of Philip D'Ath
Sent: Tuesday, 18 August 2009 5:01 p.m.
To: nznog
Subject: [nznog] ESP based Denial of Service

This is a bit of a long shot, but is anyone in NZ observing an attempted
DOS attack using ESP traffic (in particular IP protocol 50)?

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you may
not read, use, copy or disclose this email. If you are not the
intended recipient, please let us know by reply e-mail
immediately and then delete this email from your system. We shall
not be responsible for any changes to, or interception of, this
email or any attachment after it leaves our information systems.
We accept no responsibility for viruses or defects in this email
or any attachments.