University Crest

[nznog] Problem with Telstra DNS

Richard Hulse Richard.Hulse@r...
Fri Aug 21 12:35:51 NZST 2009

We are serving some of our static web content off a different domain to main site - static.radionz.net.nz. The main site is at www.radionz.co.nz

Some TelstraClear customers cannot access this address at all, meaning they don't get any images or style sheets.

We have two complaints from businesses now as well as a few residential complaints.

Doing a dig on my own Paradise/Telstra cable connection at home returns the correct information.

I am asking this on the list because the Telstra help desk would not accept the fault because we do not have a residential account that has the fault.

Can people with TCL connections please send me a dig (off list)

It'd be great if someone from Telstra could also contact me.

regards,

Richard Hulse