University Crest

[nznog] Comcom/Samknows broadband testing from a different perspective

Bill bill@w...
Thu Sep 27 12:05:05 NZST 2018

I’ve had a SamKnows node since inception.  They only ever use a % of your connection, however they only know your connection speed if you have correctly filled out your profile on their site.

Sent from my iPhone