University Crest

[wlug-committee] [Fwd: Blades]

wlug-committee archive index About the wlug-committee list Mailing lists home
To The University of Waikato HomepageWaikato Home > Waikato Mailing Lists > wlug-committee Info > wlug-committee archives
Matt Brown matt@m...
Tue Sep 4 01:18:31 NZST 2007

On 02/09/07, Daniel Lawson <daniel@m...> wrote:
> Is the committee interested?

If you are, you'll need to check power/heat with Orcon. When we
originally talked to them Craig Whitmore was a little concerned that
we wanted to put a fully loaded blade server in there, once he found
out it was only sparsely populated there were no problems :)

We did look up the power / heat usage for each blade at one point to
check this out, but I've forgotten the figures now.

--
Matt Brown
matt@m...