University Crest

[wlug] static NAT?

Greig McGill greig@c...
Thu Dec 21 11:18:09 NZDT 2000

> > kernel - 2.2.18 - therefore no iptables allowed - ipchains solutions
only.

> wait until 2.4.0 is marked stable :)

<<Sigh>>
2013?

> http://fwup.org/ might help, although i'm not sure if it'll do multiple
> static NATs

Had a brief play with that already...I got worried...it seems you can only
define one 1:1 relationship, and even then, it seems to do 1:m anyway!

It could be just me...

I'm thinking of using ip route to modify the routing tables to map 1:1.

More suggestions welcomed...

| Greig McGill                             |
| Systems Engineer - Compel Automation Ltd |
| Ph. +64 7 838 3747   Fax. +64 7 838 3737 |
|      web: http://www.compel.co.nz        |