University Crest

[wlug] KNOPPIX

Gavin Denby redhat@i...
Wed Aug 7 21:25:57 NZST 2002

By the look of the changelog file, it's a very regular occurrence.

changes 3 times a week, sometimes daily .. wow

Mind you I see from the forums (my best german so I may be off a little
here) that a mini cd version has been made. not sure what it has on it,
but imagine a copy of linux in your wallet.

Linux on your business card...... Linux AS your business card.

That one I will have to see