University Crest

[wlug] more...

zcat@b... zcat@b...
Sat Aug 10 10:22:07 NZST 2002

> Actually, I'd incorrectly copied the email address. It had a . in it and
> the second part had wrapper, meaning I didn't notice the first part or the

Bugger. I was hoping for another 'point and giggle' example to back up my
pet theory on the non-value of MCSE's..

Who's doing the presentation this month anyhow? I've got two freebsd boxes
up now, although I'm having a bit of trouble getting software to install
and run other than what's on the install CD. Some of the ports (fxtv) are
very slick and install all the dependencies for you; others (mozilla) just
bitch and moan about dependencies, and I have very little idea how to go
looking for them.