University Crest

[wlug] cups

Philip Murray webmaster@o...
Tue Aug 13 11:45:55 NZST 2002

Hi,

I personally found CUPS much easier to use than either LPRNG or lpd.
It's web interface is nice, if you didn't know it had a web interface,
goto http://localhost:631/

You can get drivers for almost any printer from www.linuxprinting.org.
Not to mention it's also support by Samba.

Cheers

Philip Murray - Senior Systems Engineer
webmaster@o... - Open2View.com
http://www.open2view.com