University Crest

[wlug] Please use subscribed addresses

Kim Shepherd kims@w...
Tue Aug 13 11:58:00 NZST 2002

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that this list doesn't
automatically accept submissions from non-subscribed addresses (if you
saw the amount of spam we get, you'd see why).

So, could we please make sure that we're posting from the addresses that
WLUG knows us by? I'm getting just a little bit bored of manually
accepting all these messages, and it means your post will hit the list
quicker. :-)

Thanks,

Kim.
--
				**--k--**

Kim Shepherd					+64 7-838-4681
Systems Operator/Administrator			(ext. 4681)
Systems & Development Team			+64 25-240-8682
ITS Division					kims@w...
The University of Waikato
Hamilton, New Zealand