University Crest

[wlug] MYOB

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Fri Aug 16 15:20:44 NZST 2002

Give Wine a go.  Or Crossover Office (based on Wine).  But you best bet
is probably VMWare.  I use VMWare a lot on my box to run some 'required'
Windows apps.  VMWare is very snappy on my Athlon 1Ghz with 512MB of
RAM.  VMWare isn't cheap but it's cheaper than buying a whole other PC.
And it provides other neat features that you can't do with 2 PC's, like
copy and paste from X to the Virtual Machine.

Regards