University Crest

[wlug] MYOB

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Fri Aug 16 17:45:56 NZST 2002

Just download the 30 day trial from www.VMware.com.  Plex86 is an OSS
alternative.  Dunno how good plex86 is tho.

Regards

On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 04:02, S Swami wrote:

    Oliver Jones wrote:
     > I use VMWare a lot on my box to run some 'required'
     > Windows apps.  VMWare is very snappy on my Athlon 1Ghz with 512MB
     > of RAM.  VMWare isn't cheap but it's cheaper than buying a whole
     > other PC. And it provides other neat features that you can't do
     > with 2 PC's, like copy and paste from X to the Virtual Machine.

    I've never seen VMWare.  Any chance for a presentation? - oh that's
    right, you're out of town.  Anybody else with VMWare able to do a
    little display sometime?

    Regards
    Sid.

--
Oliver Jones > Senior Software Engineer > Deeper Design Limited.
oliver@d...  > www.deeperdesign.com