University Crest

[wlug] thursday night curry (or equiv')

Perry Lorier perry@c...
Fri Aug 23 10:19:18 NZST 2002

> i'm really surprised no-one seems interested in this concept...  the idea of a weekly "geek-meet" (inc. friends if you like) over food and drink kind of appeals to me... anyone else?
>
> could be one way to get attendence up at committie meetings if nothing else :)

I'd be interested in a Thursday night curry as well, if other people are
interested.  The uni crowd and some of the people in the hamilton CBD have a
GeekLunchOnWednesdays[1] where everyone meets in town for lunch, so for many
of us this is a double up.  Of course I realise that Lunch times are
particularly bad for a lot of people.

[1]: If you see someone mention WordsLikeThis then they're probabably
talking about a Wiki Reference.
http://www.wlug.org.nz/GeekLunchOnWednesdays for instance.

--
This fortune intentionally not included.