University Crest

[wlug] ISP Help

Paul Willard paulw@r...
Fri Aug 23 14:17:29 NZST 2002

Can anybody suggest a descent net connection I hook up with
details:
12kms from dinsdale :-( .. there goes DSL
line of site to Hospital, Dairy Factory (on Te Rapa road)
and everthing in between

want:
something more than a rural dialup :-(

I have already talked to golive (www.golive.co.nz) about wireless, but
Traffic is so damned expensive.
Golive buy traffic off wave ... and do think I can get Mike Leaver to
offer me something special ... I think not :-(

Any other suggestions would be great ....
caio ppl.