University Crest

[wlug] Knoppix

Roderick Aldridge rod-a@h...
Sat Aug 24 23:46:08 NZST 2002

I would like to check out Knoppix (the recent "run Linux from  a CD"
distro). If it is as good as it seems to be I plan to put an item in the
next PC Club newsletter offering it as an easy and painless way for anybody
with a sufficiently powerful PC to try out Linux and/or give a demo at a
future meeting. Does anybody have a copy? I am happy to pay for it. I could
pick it up at the meeting on Monday.