University Crest

[wlug] ISP Help

Paul Willard paulw@r...
Mon Aug 26 09:29:06 NZST 2002

Thanks Lindsay and David
I have talked to Planet this weekend and all looks good.

points to mention:
not only $60 / month but......
STATIC IP !!!! :-D
= personal web hosting (I have 5 domains)
= IMAP server at home instead of paying for a POP3 server :-)
= ssh to home :-) ... cool!! BYE BYE DSL and Dynamic IP's :-)

1 question ...
how is the connection affected by weather ??
clouds = bad connection ??