University Crest

[wlug] ISP Help

Daniel Lawson daniel@m...
Mon Aug 26 12:21:51 NZST 2002

>  Anyone got any recommendations for which OS to use? Which distribution?

Win2k Advanced server, IIS, Frontpage of course. Its for users webpages
after all, so we need to have frontpage there.

:)

I personally think debian is the easiest linux distro to maintain that
i've come across. Although I've not used redhats up2date at all, it might
be ok. Whichever distro we use its important they have a good policy of
security updates.