University Crest

[wlug] Bookmark sharing between multiple machines

Daniel Lawson daniel@m...
Tue Aug 27 23:17:49 NZST 2002

Anyone done anything cool with respect to sharing bookmarks between
multiple machines? (Mozilla-style bookmarks.html)

I used to have a PHP script over a PGSQL db, but it was kinda slow and
klunky. I'm considering building something similar over LDAP, as LDAP is
inherently more directory oriented, however its still not ideal.

CVSing my bookmarks.html is the only other thing I can see.

And no, I'm not running a Wiki for my bookmarks perry! Something a bit
lighter weight, perhaps, but not wiki!